March 15, 2009

The Dark Side

So these pictures are a change of pace for my blog, wouldn't you say! To go from sweet little one year olds in tutu's to these grungy pics is kind of funny, but I love this kind of photography so I had to post. This is my brother in law Matt and we played around with some really fun and edgy stuff the other day. This shot is just one of many very cool pictures. I wanted to show how different you can make the same picture with different tones and textures. If you feel like you took a lot of the same pictures just change it up with colors or different tones. I LOVE playing around like this. Thanks Matt for being my model! Doesn't this look like it could be the cover of an album!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: