July 7, 2009

Sam & Heidi's Engagements

These pictures are some of my very favorite engagements ever. Everything from the colors to the fantastic (and diffused in a few pics) lighting to the darling couple. It was so much fun! As you can see I had a hard time deciding what to post, so I went a little nuts. Enjoy! Congratulations on your engagement!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lindsay these look amazing we are so so happy. we cant wait to see the rest of them.

The Theler's said...

THOSE are some of my very fav. Pictures you have ever taken.. Maybe it's how cute the couple is. I cant wait to do their flowers.