April 20, 2010

Calder Family

This is one of the most WONDERFUL families in the world. I have known beautiful Heidi since I was born. Well I guess I should say that she has known me since I was born. She is the most amazing mom, wife, sister, friend, co-worker ever and is the lady of this house of boys. They are such a neat family. These are the last family photos before her oldest goes on a mission tomorrow. GOOD LUCK SPENCER!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Spencer, you will be such a fantastic missionary! The people of the Philippines are so lucky to have you! Good Luck!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I've been lurking around your blog for quite a while, (must have come over from giveaway today some time ago), and I've never left a comment before! But something about these pictures just rocks! I love every single one of them. Nice job!

And sheesh, does that young man look like he's way too young for a mission or what??

Lacey Ence said...

Hi Lindsay and Calder Family,
I love these photo's. Gteat job Lindsay and can't wait to do my family again. I just wanted Spencer to know that my son Justin went to Naga Mission there and he loved it so much. It really was the best two years! Love Lacey Ence