July 22, 2010

Andersen Family

I really LoVe this family. They really are SO wonderful in every way imaginable. Jeana and I became friends instantly when we realized that we had twins in common...that were born on the same birthday. I am hoping that my girls fall madly in love with these sweet boys. I am pretty much going to be in-laws with the Andersen's! :) I know this is the longest post ever with mass amounts of pictures, but I really couldn't help myself. These kids are WAY too gorgeous to post just one pic each. And they have the best personalities. My artsy side always seems to come out when I photograph older kids. Its SOOOOO FUN! Check back for my session with the little boys in a month or so!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: