September 7, 2010

Baby Haddie

Look at this brand new baby girl with her juicy little lips! She has the cutest little scowl ever, and I think its adorable! I had and still have the same scowl, so I feel ya Haddie girl! And her parents are the coolest people. We know all the same people and didn't know each other. Its a small small world! It was fun chatting and getting to know you guys. Congratulations on your beautiful beautiful new babe!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Lindsay,

We love them, I can't wait to see the rest! You are so talented. Thanks so much.

Steph Willis

Rachelle said...

Oh yay for these pics!!!! I just love Adam and Steph and moved away right after Haddie was born and havent seen her in person yet, so I am so happy to see her beautiful pics...great job Lindsay!!!