January 6, 2009

Halle & Ashton

After a much needed break I am back at it. I have to admit that I missed my sessions and even editing. Well, accept for all those late nights of editing before Christmas. The time off actually gave me some time to play around with A LOT of fun new things I have been dying to try out. I cant wait to test them out!!!!

How do kids get cuter than this? If they could be mass produced some serious $$ would be made. Right, Laura! :) Ash's smile is too much. That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen at a session!

2 comments:

Laura Terry said...

Ok, I know these are my kidos...but what can I say!! SWEETNESS!! Love the pics...and a huge Hug and big Thank You Lindsay for spending so much time with them at our shoot. Watch out...all my cute neighbors are going to start calling you to schedule!! My cuties are the best advertisement!

Alisa said...

Oh just look at my gorgeous neice and nephew! Halle looks so grown up - and Ash is Aaron's mini-me! That smile at the end is hilarious! Looks like he just played a trick on someone...I love it!!!