August 30, 2009

Jaxon & Boston

FiNaLLy...some boys for me to photograph! My last 10 shoots have been dominated with girls. I don't know what has been going on. These aren't just any boys either, they are my best friends nephews which made this shoot extra fun!! I cant get enough of Boston's (lil brother) sweet brown eyes and Jaxon's (big brother) sweet smile. In fact, I think that Jax might have a career as a GQ model if he wants it. That black and white close up is pretty suave!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I LOVE THEM!!! I would be happy if those were the only ones I ever saw! You did such a great job and I honestly didn't think Boston was smiling that much and you did an amazing job! Thanks Linds!!!