August 9, 2009

Mike & Ashley's Wedding

Okay...these are a little late to say the least, but better late than never. Things have been out of control busy and I dont even know where to start to catch up. I am still burried in editing, so for those of you waiting to see your pictures on the blog...they are coming, and SOON!

Congratulations to Mike & Ashley who are one of my favorite couples in the world. Ash is like a little sister to me, so taking these pictures was extra special. Both she and Mike have that wedding day glow about them in these pictures, and definitely had that glow the entire day. I am so happy for you guys! You are a GORGEOUS couple!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: