June 30, 2010

Drae's Dream Team

A few times a year I like to donate my time and talents to a good cause. What better cause than the Great Strides Walk for Cystic Fibrosis. Suzie is my good friend from high school and has the sweetest little girl named Drae who has CF. Drae is such an inspiration to so many people. Her strength and determination are truly unbelievable. What a gift it was to be able to be there for a dear friend and her precious little one. Daniel and Suzie are the best parents to little Drae and such a great inspiration to the CF community. I feel so lucky to have been there to support Drae and her fight against CF. Click here to find out more about Cystic Fibrosis.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mandz said...

Cute pics Linds! Of course I'm the only one with my hand in the air going "HEEEEYY" in the group photo! Ha! Loved every minute of it! Go Team Drae!