June 30, 2010

Meet Dalila...

My favorite sessions are when the weather is perfect, the setting is beautiful, the lighting is PERFECT and your clients are the sweetest most wonderful people ever!!! Well that was this session with Dalila...or Lila for short. I love this name for obvious reasons! :) Did I mention that this is my FAVORITE age to photograph. How great is it to have a job where I get to meet so many fantastic people and their darling children AND do what I absolutely LOVE. How lucky am I!?! Enjoy this presh little lady...Dalila.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This little ring was her moms when she was little.
What a DARLING idea! I absolutely love it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Emilee Porter said...

pics are beautiful! love them. you did a great job :)