August 22, 2010

Holt Family

Check out this gorgeous family. A pair of good lookin' parents with 5 beautiful children. Its not right that Sam looks that good for having triplets and twins. Amazing! I pray that I can look like that one day! The orchard was HEAVEN for these kids. They got to climb trees, pick apples and inch their way towards the deer that graced us with their presence. We even had a twilight moment, even though that wasn't my intention until after I took the pics. Pretty funny! Check back for the twins photo shoot later this week.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2 comments:

Sam and Josh said...

Thanks again Lindsay. You do fabulous work.

Amber Shakespeare said...

Hi Lindsey you don't know me, but I am Sam Holt's sister and she showed me the pics you did of her family,the triplets and I am looking forward to seeing the twins pics too. I just wanted to tell you that you do fantastic work the pics are beautiful and I can wait to have you do pics for my family.